Whether specialising in Finance, Marketing Management, International Management or Innovation and Entrepreneurship, our MSc students benefit from programmes packed with all the know-how necessary to put their best foot forward in a career in their area of choice.
ESADE Careers provides unparalleled personalised attention to help orientate MSc students in their job search processes and help them aim high to reach their individual goals. This, coupled with the numerous career-focused events held on campus, it’s no wonder the results are so positive on graduating from ESADE.
- 92% students employed within 3 months of graduation
- 33% found a job outside their home country
- International average starting salary: €48,328
For the fourth consecutive year, ESADE is one of Europe’s Top 5 Business Schools (Financial Times 2015). Our MSc Programmes in Management have been ranked among the best in the world (Financial Times 2015 and 2016):
- Graduate Career Progress – 1st
- International Mobility – 2nd
- International Students – 3rd
- Global Position – 4th